Recast Energy is proud of the following current operations.
- Long-term Energy Supply Agreement (ESA) for steam supply.
- 52,000 lb/hr steam capacity.
- Fueled with locally-sourced woody biomass residues.
- Commercial operation began in Q1 2008.
- Financing includes tax-exempt bonds from Mississippi Bond Finance Corporation.
- Generates carbon credits validated and verified under Voluntary Carbon Standard.
- Assumed ownership and operation of existing boilerhouse in Q3 2010.
- Coal-fired boiler to be converted to biomass.
- 250,000 lb/hr steam capacity.
- Multiple customers served by facility.
- Operations agreement includes auxiliary systems.